Thursday, October 14, 2010

awesome, ouch, and delicious

Tuesday I finished my bicycle!
isn't she b-e-a-utiful?
Wednesday I fell off my bicycle!
battle wounds
I was on my way to class when a small staircase snuck up on me. After front flipping over my bike and having it land on top of me I didn't think I was hurt much. And I'm not. The cuts on my hands are the worst part. No stitches or anything, just keeping it bandaged for a while. Small scrape on my knee and bumped my chin. Right after I flipped three boys who saw it ran to help, then we were joined by two more people who provided tissues. They took  me to wash my hands and find some temporary bandaids before I went to the health center. I didn't make it to class.

Today I went into town with Mia to go to the bank and to the pharmacy to pick up some bandages we also went to the boulangerie. We decided to treat ourselves to our first, real, French pastries 
mmmmm...




1 comment:

  1. hi D
    just caught up on your blog! love seeing all the pix. your bike is a beaut. so glad you are having fun and that you have a bowl for your cereal now! xoxoxxo
    p.s. expecting your bro back here in a few days! :)
    bisous

    ReplyDelete