| The train we rode |
| Mia and Alex |
| I can't get over the snowy mountains |
I opened a French bank account on Friday! Which just means no crazy ATM fees! woohoo!
Saturday was pretty laid back until the night time when I went a party with a bunch of Spaniards from my hall. The party was hosted by Spanish people as well, so everyone there was at least bilingual and no one was sure which language to speak.
Even though I stayed out late Saturday night I woke up early Today to go to the marchè (out door market) with Mia.
| Marchè |
Seriously awesome. Fresh fruits and veggies, cheese, wine, meats, dairy, everything you could every want. The produce is a lot cheaper here than at the grocery store. It is also convenient it is on Sunday because most everything in France closes on Sundays.
It was a beautiful day, so after we stocked up on fruits and veggies, we enjoyed our baguettes and croissants with tea and coffee
It was a beautiful day, so after we stocked up on fruits and veggies, we enjoyed our baguettes and croissants with tea and coffee
| yum yum yuum |
Then we did some homework in the sunshine, I cleaned my room, did laundry, cooked a nice dinner, and ended the day with a win from Les Saints!
good weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment